Victim Support publishes a range of leaflets and publications, many of which are available online. You can also see an order form containing a full list of our publications and an order an order form containing a full list of our leaflets and posters. Unfortunately at the moment, we do not have the facilities to take orders online. Please download a copy of the form above and send it in by post with your cheque or postal order. There are more details about how to do this on the form.
- Victim Support's leaflets
- Victim Support's publications
- Other agencies' publications for and about victims and witnesses
You may need a copy of Acrobat Reader to read documents marked 'pdf'.
Victim Support's leaflets
These leaflets give information and support to help victims of crime cope with a specific crime or experience.
- Burglary [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Going to court [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Helping your child cope with crime [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Violence [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Working for victims of crime [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Thank you for using our service [pdf]. In other languages ...
Victim Support's publications
- 30:30 vision (2004)
- Annual review 2003 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2003 [pdf]
- Annual review 2002 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2002 [pdf]
- Annual review 2001 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2001 [pdf]
- Annual report 2000 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2000 [pdf]
- Compensation and support for victims of crime - Victim Support's response (2004)
- Criminal neglect: no justice beyond criminal justice (2002)
- Evaluation of the Street Crime Initiative: supporting victims and witnesses of street crime: a joined-up approach (2003)
- Insult to injury: how the criminal injuries compensation system is failing victims of crime (2003)
- Manifesto (2001) [pdf]
- New rights for victims of crime in Europe (2002)
- Support after Shipman: the role of Victim Support and the Witness Service (2002)
- Victims of domestic burglary: a review of the literature (2001) [pdf]
- Victim Support magazine
Other agencies' publications for and about victims and witnesses
Victim's charter - The government's charter which explains what happens after an offence has been reported and the standards of service victims of crime can expect.
Victims of crime - Home Office leaflet which explains what happens once a victim reports a crime to the police.
Witness in court - A Home Office leaflet which tells witnesses what to expect if they are called to court to give evidence.