Victim Support is a part of the voluntary sector. We rely on trained volunteers to provide our much needed services. We often have vacancies for volunteers.
In exchange for your commitment we can offer you:
- work that is personally satisfying and worthwhile
- free training
- regular support from your service co-ordinator
- reimbursement of out of pocket expenses, including travel costs.
The roles our volunteers perform include:
- working with victims, witnesses and with people bereaved by road death. The volunteer decides what type of work they wish to be involved in, and when and how often they are available.
- raising funds for our work, often as one of a small team of sociable enthusiasts!
- managing the charity as a trustee. The board of trustees are legally responsible for the sound management and financial strength of the charity.
We operate an equal opportunities policy that welcomes diversity in our workforce. If you would like to help Dyfed Victim Support as a volunteer please get in touch for a chat.