Conditions of service - for jobs at Victim Support's National Office
As an employer, the National Office offers:
- a contributory pension scheme (5 percent employee, 7.5 percent employer)
- 25 or 28 days annual leave, depending on post
- life assurance protection
- enhanced maternity pay
- annual salary review
- progression through grades
- six-month probation period
- annual appraisals
- commitment to training and development
- 37.5 hour working week with flexi time
- essential car user allowance (£657-£945) depending upon the engine size (for specific posts only)
- no-smoking offices.
Victim Support is an equal opportunities employer and has produced a diversity statement for use in its services to victims, its recruitment and training of volunteers and its employment of staff.
The National Office and the London Crown Court Witness Service were awarded the Investors in People standard in August 2000 and both continue to meet the standard following re-recognition in July 2003.
Company number: 2158780 Registered in England. Limited by guarantee.
Registered charity number: 298028.