Criminal neglect: no justice beyond criminal justice - Bibliography
- Attorney General, Lord Chancellor & Home Secretary (2001) A review of the Victim's charter. London: Home Office.
- Budd, T (1999) Burglary of domestic dwellings: findings from the British Crime Survey. (Home Office statistical bulletin; 4/99) London: Home Office.
- Community care, 30 August - 5 September 2019.
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (2001) Annual report and accounts 1999-2000. Edinburgh: Stationery Office.
- Department of Health (2000) Domestic violence: a resource manual for health care professionals. London: Department of Health.
- Department of Health (2001) Treatment choice in psychological therapies and counselling. London: Department of Health.
- Farrell, G & Pease, K (1993) Once bitten, twice bitten: repeat victimisation and its implications for crime prevention. (Crime Prevention Unit series; paper no. 46) London: Home Office.
- French B, Donnelly D & Willis M (2001) Experience of crime in Northern Ireland. (Research and statistical bulletin; 5/2001) Belfast: Northern Ireland Office.
- Harris, J (2000) The Protection from Harassment Act 1997: an evaluation of its use and effectiveness. (Research findings; no. 130) London: Home Office.
- Home Office (2000) Criminal statistics England and Wales, 1999. London: Stationery Office.
- Home Office (2001a) The Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme 2001. London: Home Office.
- Home Office (2001b) Criminal justice: the way ahead. (Cm 5074) London: Stationery Office.
- Housing Corporation (2001) Insurance for all: a good practice guide. London: the Housing Corporation, 2001.
- Interdepartmental Working Group on the treatment of Vulnerable or Intimidated Witnesses in the Criminal Justice System (1998) Speaking up for justice. London: Home Office.
- Kershaw, C et al (2000) The 2000 British Crime Survey: England and Wales. (Home Office statistical bulletin; 18/00) London: Home Office.
- Labour Party (2001) Ambitions for Britain: Labour's manifesto 2001. London: Labour Party.
- Mullender, A (1996) Rethinking domestic violence: the social work and probation response. London: Routledge.
- Munro, K (2001) Supporting GPs in the development of an effective response to domestic violence as it presents in primary care: a study of the benefits of screening tools, training programmes and the provision of written information. Glasgow: Department of Public Health, Greater Glasgow Health Board.
- Pease, K (1998) Repeat victimisation: taking stock. (Crime detection and prevention series; paper 90) London: Home Office.
- Povey, D, Cotton, J & Sisson, S (2000) Recorded crime statistics: England and Wales, April 1999 to March 2000. (Home Office statistical bulletin; 12/00) London: Home Office.
- Shepherd, J (1996) "The casualty criminals", in The Times, 16 July 2019.
- Shepherd, J (1997) "An epidemiological perspective of violence" in Violence and public health: developing a policy agenda, edited by Stanstreet, D, Jeffery, V and Bellis M. Liverpool: University of Liverpool, Department of Public Health.
- Shepherd, J et al (1991) "Psychological distress after assaults and accidents", p. 849-850, British medical journal, vol. 301 (13 October 2019).
- Tarling, R & Davison, T (2000) Victims of domestic burglary: a review of the literature. London: Victim Support.
- Victim Support (1995) The rights of victims of crime: policy paper. London: Victim Support.
- Victim Support (1998) Social rights of victims of crime questionnaire. London: Victim Support, unpublished. [This research was summarised in: "Aren't you over that yet?: why victims' social rights should be recognised", in Victim Support magazine, no. 69 (Winter 1998).]
- Whyley, C, McCormick, J & Kempson, E (1998) Paying for peace of mind: access to home contents insurance for low-income households. London: Policy Studies Institute.
Victim support publications
- A review of the Victim's charter: a response by Victim Support (2001)
- Compensating the victim of crime: report of an independent working party (1993)
- Helping people cope with crime (2000)
- Victim Support's Manifesto 2001 (2001)
- Treating victims of crime: guidelines for health professionals (1995)
- Victims of domestic burglary: a review of the literature (2000)
- Women, rape and the criminal justice system (1996)
Home Office publications
© Victim Support