Victim Support publishes a range of leaflets and publications, many of which are available online. You can also see an order form containing a full list of our publications and an order form containing a full list of our leaflets and posters. Unfortunately at the moment, we do not have the facilities to take orders online. Please download a copy of the form above and send it in by post with your cheque or postal order. There are more details about how to do this on the form.
- Victim Support's leaflets
- Victim Support's publications
- Other agencies' publications for and about victims and witnesses
You may need a copy of Acrobat Reader to read documents marked 'pdf'.
Victim Support's leaflets
These leaflets give information and support to help victims of crime cope with a specific crime or experience.
- Are you OK? [pdf]. Information for young people.
- Burglary [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Domestic violence [pdf].
- Feedback and complaints [pdf].
- Going to court [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Help after racist crime [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Helping your child cope with crime [pdf]. In other languages ...
- In their own words: the experiences of 50 young witnesses in criminal proceedings [pdf]
- Murder and manslaughter [pdf].
- Rape and sexual assault - information for men [pdf].
- Rape and sexual assault - information for women [pdf].
- Violence [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Working for victims of crime [pdf]. In other languages ...
- Thank you for using our service [pdf]. In other languages ...
Victim Support's publications
- 30:30 vision (2004)
- Action Research for Volunteers for Victims of Crime: increasing the diversity of victim support volunteers (2006)
- Annual report and accounts 2006 [pdf] - Victim Support's community service statistical report 2005/2006 [pdf] and the Witness Service's statistical report 2005/2006 [pdf]
- Annual review 2005 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2005 [pdf] - Victim Support's community service statistical report 2004/2005 [pdf] and the Witness Service's statistical report 2004/2005 [pdf]
- Annual review 2004: the story unfolds
- Annual accounts 2004 [pdf]
- Annual review 2003 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2003 [pdf]
- Annual review 2002 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2002 [pdf]
- Annual review 2001 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2001 [pdf]
- Annual report 2000 [pdf]
- Annual report and accounts 2000 [pdf]
- Building resilience: report and recommendations for Victim Support on delivering services to victims of terrorist attack - the English language research report and learning materials from our Victims of Terrorist Attack project (2007)
- Children in court (1996)
- Compensation and support for victims of crime - Victim Support's response (2004)
- Crime and prejudice - the support needs of victims of hate crime: a research report (2006)
- Criminal neglect: no justice beyond criminal justice (2002)
- Evaluation of the Street Crime Initiative: supporting victims and witnesses of street crime: a joined-up approach (2003)
- Increasing our interaction with refugee communities and the development of volunteering: a Victim Support toolkit (2006)
- Insult to injury: how the criminal injuries compensation system is failing victims of crime (2003)
- In the aftermath - the support needs of people bereaved by homicide (2006) with an erratum
- Investigating the practical support needs of burglary victims [pdf] and the executive summary (2005) [pdf]
- Manifesto (2001)
- National Office strategic plan 2005-2008 (2006)
- National strategy statement 2005-2008 (2005)
- New rights for victims of crime in Europe (2002)
- Piloting services to victims of sexual violence: final report (2007)
- Support after Shipman: the role of Victim Support and the Witness Service (2002)
- The support needs of young victims of crime: a research report and executive summary (2007) - research carried out by the Research Centre, Norwich, on behalf of Victim Support Norfolk
- Victim Support's national standards (2006)
- Victims of domestic burglary: a review of the literature (2001) [pdf]
- View - Victim Support's magazine
- Women, rape and the criminal justice system (1996)
Other agencies' publications for and about victims and witnesses
The code of practice for victims of crime - Explains the minimum levels of service for victims in England and Wales - published by the Office for Criminal Justice Reform
Victim's charter - The government's charter which explains what happens after an offence has been reported and the standards of service victims of crime can expect.
Victims of crime - Home Office leaflet which explains what happens once a victim reports a crime to the police.
Witness in court - A Home Office leaflet which tells witnesses what to expect if they are called to court to give evidence.
Company number: 2158780 Registered in England. Limited by guarantee.
Registered charity number: 298028.