Back to original page

Victim Support and the Witness Service in England and Wales

To find your nearest Victim Support or Witness Service branch, please select your local authority or county from one of the lists.

English County Councils

top of page

English city/unitary authorities

top of page

Welsh local authorities

top of page

London boroughs

top of page

Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scotland

Please note that there are separate Victim Support organisations for Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland. More information about their services and how to contact them may be found on their websites.

© Victim Support
Page printed: 16 October 2019

Top of page